Ocean Rabbit Surf Cruise
Offer for an 8-day surf trip in the southern Aegean Sea
Sa. 18.04.2020 – Sa. 25.04.2020
Rise with the sun and surf over the calm, crystal clear water before breakfast. Glide along cliffs through turquoise blue water. Anchor in dreamy, secluded bays as smooth as glass.
At Ocean Rabbit, we always strive to be close to our customers and respond to their needs in the best possible way.
To this end, we’re pleased to present you with an absolute novelty – our latest offer from the Ocean Rabbit Meetings series- an exclusive cruise: The Ocean Rabbit Surf Cruise 2020.
An event to get to know other motosurf-enthusiasts, exchange ideas, discover new places, but, above all, to surf! All this in a quiet, undisturbed environment. A week without worries or stress!
Let yourself go – unwind, forget the stress, and devote yourself entirely to your passion. Time for yourself to enjoy one of the most beautiful hobbies in the world, a cruise on a motorized surfboard…
These were the dreams and visions that led us to curate this experience.
Now that we’ve completed the preparations with much effort and attention to detail, we cordially invite you to be a part of the Ocean Rabbit Surf Cruise 2020!
The Ocean Rabbit Surf Cruise
Start with us from Bodrum in Turkey and discover isolated bays and attractive destinations in the southern Aegean Sea on board our luxury sailing yacht. Let our experienced chefs spoil you with their culinary delights.
Give yourself completely to motor surfing and enjoy an unforgettable week with us and our guests.
Learn more about the motosurf scene and test exclusive innovations from the industry. Get more technical know-how and meet motosurfers from all over the world. Ride with our racers and special guests and improve your own skills thanks to valuable tips – enjoy the Ocean Rabbit Surf Cruise for one week!
Food and drinks on board
Meals are freshly prepared for you on board every day. Four times a day we’ll spoil our guests with local and international delicacies. All meals are served in buffet form. We serve beer, water, and soft drinks. In our on-board bar we welcome you to enjoy a cocktail as an aperitif or a digestif after the meal.
The menu will be organized shortly before departure according to your wishes and needs. If you have any special dietary restrictions, please let us know and we can accommodate them.
- Cruise: Cruise from and to Bodrum, Turkey
- Airport pick-up: Your pick-up at Bodrum Airport (BJV) will be organized by us (Saturday 18.04.2020 and Saturday 25.05.2020)
- All harbour dues and taxes
- Accommodation in a double cabin with private WC and shower – all cabins can be booked for single use. Prices shown are per person in double cabins. Bed linen and towels provided.
- Participation in the on-board events and use of the ship’s facilities
- Two-stroke mixture for the surfboards
- Professional photos captured throughout the entire surf cruise
On board catering:
- All drinks with meals (beer and soft drinks)
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner
Enjoy a varied selection of fresh local and international dishes.
Special guest on board:
Nikolas Blaha – Motosurf Continental Cup Europe – Winner 2019
- Barbecue evening in a secluded bay
- Themed party on board
- Driving and race training with the reigning European champion.
- Direct and personal contact on board during the whole trip.
- Technical support and spare parts partly available
- Product presentations and exchange of experience
(!) Not included:
- Flight to and from Bodrum (Airport Code: BJV)
- Personal expenses on board
- Gratuities on board
- Spare parts – can be purchased on board
- Cocktails and special drinks – feel to bring your own beverages on board
- On-shore excursions and related expenses
- Insurance – a personal liability insurance policy (which also includes damage to the surfboards) and a foreign health insurance policy are both highly recommended!
The Aegean Clipper is a traditional luxury ketch yacht with a length of 41 metres, which is most at home in the northern and southern Aegean Sea.
It has 8 cabins for our guests – 5 double cabins and 3 twin cabins. Bed linens are provided.
All cabins can be booked for single use. The prices shown are per person in double cabins.
All cabins have air conditioning, separate WC, and shower. The cabins are equipped with soap, shampoo, towels and bath towels for your comfort.
On the upper deck you’ll find plenty of sunbathing and sitting areas to enjoy a comfortable surf cruise.
The interior saloon has been luxuriously designed and offers an American-style bar with seating and a dining area for twenty-two people – a guarantee for lively conversations and convivial evenings among like-minded people.
The crew consists of nine people: the captain, two cooks, two sailors, two Ocean Rabbit team members for the technical support, as well as two travel companions, all of whom are at your disposal for any questions or requests.
Nikolas Blaha, reigning MSCC European champion, will also accompany us as our star guest. Benefit from his wealth of experience and valuable tips.
We speak German, English, French, Turkish and Spanish.
Length over all: 41 meters
Mast height: 35 meters
Sail area: 690 m²
Engine: 550 hp Caterpillar
Electricity: 24 Volt – 220 Volt Generator
Equipment: Air conditioning in all cabins
VHF Radio Phones
Stereo music system
Dinghy with 15 hp outboard engine
Early Rabbit – until 04.01.2020:
€ 1,599, –
€ 1,799, –
Cabin in Single use:
€ 2.800, –
Jetsurf Factory GP:
€ 1.100, -/week
€ 1.400, -/week
Jetsurf Race Titanium:
€ 1.700, -/week
Please send us your contact information and we will get back to you shortly as possible with our booking form.